Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pieces of me

"These days have proved me that life is unexpected. That in a blink of an eye everything can be over. Just like that, without second chances.

I knew it, but I have never realized it as much as I do now. Maybe because of what I saw, maybe because I needed to. I don't really know.
Perhaps, I just didn't want to realize how fast time can go by... yet. Even though it has always been in front of my eyes.

I knew it.
The day I die I don't want to regret a life somebody else expected me to live, to have been held back by my fears or haven't being strong enough to jump the walls that blocked my path.

I want to die knowing that I reached the only thing that keeps me alive. That I did not let it go. That it hurt, so much, so badly, but I didn't let it go.

Because if I live for it, through it... How can I let it go?

I have lost so many pieces of myself, but that thing... that thing it's still there. In each piece that was left.
So strong, so powerful, to keep myself together as long as I need it. Like a tree and its root.

Like the daylight and the sun."





Z.

0 Just Say It:

Post a Comment

<< Home