Wednesday, April 09, 2014

You

Everything makes me sick.

For a single moment I thought I had gotten used to not have you around. I really did. It was an illusion, wasn't it? Being distracted to not think about what was going on.

And then I saw you around but so distant from me... And it call came back. How much I missed you. How long it felt to have been since the last time we talked.

How it felt you were just a bunch of dirty lies.

And I don't know the reason. i just feel nauseous, sick, so sick of it all. And this time I don't know the reason. Your cowardice, the meaningless words... I wish I could get rid of all of them.

I wish I didn't hold so tightly onto them, like if it was the only thing keeping me from shattering into little pieces.

And you asked me why I didn't believe you back then? This, this was the reason. Because it was meant to happen. The day I would realize it was all a bunch of lies.

0 Just Say It:

Post a Comment

<< Home